A Wine Vacation - The Four Seasons Chateau, RotiWednesday, November 02, 2016Me! In words
Arriving in Pune (my first time at the airport), the emptiness of the airport despite a full flight coming in was a little disconcerting, but I was forewarned by friends not to think twice about it. Anyways, luggage in hand, we found a waiting cab for us and settled down to a leisurely hour's drive to the Four Season's Chateau. The roads, being the early hour that it was, were relatively empty and the highways broad and smooth.
The reception is decked out subtly with the Four Season's branding, complete with maps, casks and wine displays to look at when you are waiting for your room to be organized. Right past the reception is the estate's tasting room and store to pick up some of the seven varietals that the brand currently offers. An ornate metal and wooden staircase takes you a floor up where you first see the chateau's restaurant that offers an indoor dining option and a more majestic open air party deck that overlooks the central fountain. A lovely space to be nursing a wine glass late in the evening. The video above gives you a peak at the view.
Go on a detailed tour and take in the wine making process at Four Seasons.
This video gives you a glimpse at how the final product is bottled and
made ready for the market
An overnight stay (1N/1D) includes:
· A stay in one of the 10 rooms and four suites
· Exploration of the region on mountain bikes or a walk in the lap of nature
· Watching the sunset from a large party deck overlooking the vineyards
· A swim to cool off the exertions of the day
· Gastronomic decadence with at poolside BBQ or at our gourmet restaurant
· A quiet read in the library
· A wine tasting session
· One breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Check In Time: 12:00 noon
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM
Day visits includes:
· A walk through the vineyard with a tour expert
· A tour of the sophisticated winery
· A structured wine tasting session
· Restaurant services, which will be at additional cost
For more information visit https://www.fourseasonsvineyards.com/wine-tour
For pricing and reservations connect with the Four Seasons team at firstname.lastname@example.org